Friday, August 20, 2010

Melodic Motivation

It's funny the way your current soundtrack can affect your motivation. As perhaps documented in other posts this week, I've been SWAMPED. And it's getting down the wire as I have to get this stack of paperwork on my floor finished up and turned in today.

Last night I was at the office until about 6:30-7. Started feeling mentally worn out around 2, and needed a musical pick me up. So I popped open my "Today was a Fairytale" Pandora station. Just some fun, up beat, mostly girly music. Some faves from this station:
~"Today was a Fairytale" by Taylor Swift (duh!!)
~"Ever Ever After" by Carrie Underwood
~"Life is a Highway" by Rascall Flatts
~"Magic" by Colbie Caillat

This morning I came in and figured I'd put on the same station to get me motivated. But I wasn't feeling it. Too upbeat I guess for this early in the morning. So I switched over to my Goo Goo Dolls station. Something a little lighter for the am. Some semi-light rock 90s style awesomeness!!! Faves from this station:
~"Broadway" by the Goo Goo Dolls
~"Champagne Supernova" by Oasis
~"Let Her Cry" by Hootie & the Blowfish
~"Mona Lisas" by Sister Hazel

Anyways, here's hoping it works! Thinking about starting up Music Mondays. So be thinking about your fave artists/albums/tracks you'd want to share with the world! (Or, at least the small little world that is my blog and it's followers!!)

Have an awesome Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment