Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Few Quick Takes

No big story today- just a few small items to mention/take care of:

~Praise and thanks for my friend, Dena, who finally accepted a new position today! She had a job before, which today is enough to be thankful for, but she has been extremely unhappy for a very long time. It was a weight off of MY shoulders today to hear that she had found something new.

~That book I'm reading that I told yall about yesterday? A Million Miles in a Thousand Years? Well apparently I've been off line for so long (plus I suck at putting 2 and 2 together) but Donald Miller is actually also the author of that What If... challenge that I blogged about a few months back. Apparently I really like his stuff! Turns out, once I re-familiarized myself with my homepage, I'm already following his blog! haha- GO ME!

~My talented boyfriend has just released months and months worth of projects, so go check them all out! His album can be found on iTunes or at Amazon Music in MP3 or Audio Disc format. His new music video is on YouTube. And his site has just been revamped, so check that out for all of this and more!

~John is also playing on the Atlanta Falcons drumline for the first time this Friday at the pre-season opener versus Kansas City. I hope to be there, so if anyone wants to join me let me know!

Well, I think that's it for me today. Can you believe it?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment