Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Which One?

So I have finally gone through most of my pictures from this weekend. I took a little more than 400 on Saturday at Oakland Cemetery, so it took a while. Of those 400, I came away with around 75ish that I like, some of which are repeat subjects. In some cases, I got several different views/angles on something and honestly came away with multiple results, all of which I was pleased with.  But in other instances, the difference between 2 pictures is really not worth "favorite"-ing both of them. So I'm enlisting your help for a few of those. Let me know which shot you prefer in each of the following pairs. I was going to give an explanation of why I like each, but I think to begin with, I won't and I'll just see who likes what. Then maybe later I'll come back, let you know what the results were and why I was torn between them all.

Some of these are a matter of focus and some differ in composition. This first pair falls in the former category:



The next 2 vary in composition and orientation:



This next pair differs only in exposure:



This pair varies more in composition again:



Another slight composition difference:



This pair differs in composition a little more drastically:



Here is another composition/orientation difference:



And this last pair differs again simply in the focus:




So that's it for now. Let me know which ones you like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment