Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today I...

-Went on a photography fieldtrip to Oakland Cemetery (pictures to follow sometime later this weekend)
-Filed a claim with my insurance after my car got broken into while I was on said fieldtrip (nothing important was taken, thank goodness)
- Hit up Ace to get supplies to patch up my window and made an appointment to have it replaced while at work on Monday
-Went grocery shopping and spent enough to then save $.10/gallon when filling my gas tank next
-Chased a roll-away apple juice down the driveway (This is actually what inspired me to post today. It was just too funny that I had to put it out there for someone else to visualize and laugh at with me!)

Next I'll be getting ready for John's show with Corey tonight down in Macon. I'm looking forward to turning my music up on my drive down there in order to drown out the flapping of my temporary plastic window :)

No comments:

Post a Comment