Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 4- Supplies

I have a very full schedule for the rest of today, so I'm going to check in now in case I don't get around to it later. Here's what the rest of my day looks like:

- Get off work at 4:15 (work work work until then)
- Go pick up some cold-weather gear for tomorrow's 8am run (eek!)
- Head to the grocery store armed with my P90X list of acceptable foods
- Go home and unpack all of my new stuff
- Pop in today's P90X workout (Cardio X)
- Shower and get in bed early in order to rest up for tomorrow!

Then tomorrow I'll have my first 10K training run ALONG WITH my P90X workout! Crazy huh? I guess I better get used to it. I'll let you know what all this training program is going to entail tomorrow after I find out myself!

VUMR6NNDEMTK

No comments:

Post a Comment