Monday, February 13, 2012

New Local...

Hello all... just wanted to let you all know that I AM going to give this whole blogging thing yet another try. However, as good as Blogger has been to me in my first attempts and as much as I appreciate it for opening up this world to me... :) ... I've decided to try something a little different. So here's my new location:

http://hayhay321.tumblr.com/

I'm also renaming my new blog and reworking my concept so as to give myself a little more direction.  I'm sure you'll still get plenty of long, winding rants and random musings though, so not to fear :)

Hope to see you there. And with my new set up I can post directly to Facebook and Twitter as well, so feel free to follow along on either of those sites as well.

Check out A Love / Hate Relationship...

1 comment: